Reflection of mind

If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It is photo time...

Hello everybody!

Some photos from Vienna! If you read previous posts you will know why I chose these photos.
A good friend Veronica from Syracouse, US, my co-workers, Nicholas, and some other photos i found interesting and beautiful. Enjoy!











For some reason I cant post many photos, and it is playing on my nerves...There are some more photos I will post later, as i gave up already struggling with my own blog.

Peace!

Firdavs

4 Comments:

At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhhhh I love photos. They help me procrastinate....from my "great" censorship essay.

Firdavs it looks like you are having an ace time! I keep saying that. I particularly like the squirral. Working hard naturally, making friends - should i be jealous? hehehehe!

Now, don't get your hopes up, about the idea of investigating censorship in the international level and the full its censorship in the classroom.

To keep me inspired, I remind myself of this saying, think globally and act locally. Meh!?!

Ok I have to go now, I am being distracted by a turkish version of "I fought the law." Its tops! More procastination!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

cute! (i mean the squirrel ;-) )

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Firdavs said...

thank you for the comments. Indeed, I got to know a lot of interns, of course from around the world. I went once to an Aussie party..it was fun! Though, one of the two organizers was from New Zealand :-).
And regarding squarrels...they are not afraid of people at all, and if you allow it, they will be climbing on you. I saw a lot of people feeding them, and one woman explained that one has to knock the nuts on each other, they recognise the sound..like hunting. (and then SQUASH!-kiddin:-)

 
At 5:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what happened at the Aussie Party??? I can only guess.

Heheheh!

Typical of a Kiwi to try and pass off as an Aussie.

Just Kidding these lads are great fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home